Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Your Life As A Ninja

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Enma
Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Vote_lcapKane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Voting_barKane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Vote_rcap 
Bob Nukem
Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Vote_lcapKane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Voting_barKane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Shinobi
Admin
Meijin
Kota
Vash
Ryouken
Namine Hoshitaji
Latest topics
» Fall into Place -Naruto RPG
Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:22 pm by Scourge_Taiyo

» noclegi amsterdam
Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:24 pm by Guest

» noclegi wroclaw bielany
Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 pm by Guest

» Naruto's Way of the Ninja 3.0
Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:25 am by Guest

» каким м
Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 am by Guest

» DGM IOH
Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» noclegi kolobrzeg ceny
Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 pm by Guest

» malbork hotele noclegi
Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 am by Guest

» gdansk pokoje blisko morza
Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:30 pm by Guest

Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meihana
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Meihana

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Ninja Info
Nindo:

Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Empty
PostSubject: Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers...   Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Knowledge Mastery
Quote :

Ninjutsu Knowledge
---> Lvl 1: Allows the ninja only the use of Basic Ninjutsus (note that some basic ninjutsus have other requirements).
---> Lvl 2: Allows the ninja to use Basic Ninjutsus and one primary Ninjutsu from an element of their choice.
---> Lvl 3: Allows the ninja to use Basic Ninjutsus, also one primary and one secondary Ninjutsu from two elements of their choice. Gets Hand Seal Movement Lvl 1 effects.

Genjutsu Knowledge
---> Lvl 1: Allows the ninja to sense if a Genjutsu is placed against them one rank lower than their rank. Allows the use of E Rank Visual Genjutsus. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Lvl 1 effects.
8/8 KMP

Skill Mastery
Quote :

Kekkei Genkai Mastery
(Does not take a Skill slot)
---> Lvl 1: Allows the ninja to perform up to C Rank Jutsus from their Kekkei Genkai.
---> Lvl 2: Allows the ninja to perform up to B Rank Jutsus from their Kekkei Genkai.

Chakra Capacity
--->Lvl 1: Allows the ninja to obtain a little bit more Chakra, 10% more Chakra.
--->Lvl 2: Allows the ninja to obtain a greater amount of Chakra, 20% more Chakra

Scroll Sealing
---> Lvl 1: The ninja is allowed to carry one Sealing Scroll.
7/7 SMP

Jutsu

Basic
Spoiler:

Jikiton
Spoiler:

Satetsu
Spoiler:

90/100 JP
Back to top Go down
Enma
Hokage
Hokage
Enma

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Ninja Info
Nindo: Life is ever fleeting thus, cherish your loved ones as you may not see them again.

PostSubject: Re: Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers...   Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:10 am

Sorry Mei that no one ever replied to this topic, I know how you feel Sad

Approved once you make jikiton into a secondary. As a you have both elements as if they were both your primary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninjalegend.rpg-board.net
Meijin
Mizukage
Mizukage
Meijin

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Ninja Info
Nindo: To create the ultimate everlasting art.

PostSubject: Re: Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers...   Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:28 pm

I beleive that's right, I just took out the C-Rank, so Edited.
Back to top Go down
Bob Nukem
Kiri ANBU Captain
Kiri ANBU Captain
Bob Nukem

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers...   Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:10 am

I am unsure how secondary styles work on this site because on Joukaiden secondaries are defined as, "Allows the user to utilize jutsu one rank lower than themselves." This is why I wish to make sure what it is here because I can't seem to find an exact definition. If it means jutsu of the user's rank or lower than this is approved. Otherwise you'll have to remove all, but E-rank jutsu from Jibiton. Sucks I know, that's why Zancrow can't have Katon jutsu D:
Back to top Go down
Meijin
Mizukage
Mizukage
Meijin

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Ninja Info
Nindo: To create the ultimate everlasting art.

PostSubject: Re: Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers...   Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:56 pm

Just in case I went ahead and edited it out. I have to have the element though for Satetsu.
Back to top Go down
Bob Nukem
Kiri ANBU Captain
Kiri ANBU Captain
Bob Nukem

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers...   Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Well as it is and with what knowledge I currently have this topic is APPROVED~

I'll leave it up for a bit in case Enma comes to tell us you can have D-rank jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers...   Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kane Jutsu stuff... Ma boppers...
Page 1 of 1